Remote control support
Micro Logic offers remote control support where the support specialist can view your screen directly. This can often speed resolution and therefore save money. If you want to use this capability it is more economical to setup for remote control before contacting support. To setup for remote support:
- Review the Disclaimer.
- In your internet browser go to crossloop .
- Click Download Free at the top right.
- Click the Download Free button and follow the installation wizard.
- You can ignore any requests to register if you wish.
- When you run the cross loop program you will see a small screen with two tabs.
- Click the Share tab and note the 12 digit number.
- On the phone read the crossloop number to the tech support agent.
- Click Connect.
- Approve the request to connect to your computer.
- The support specialist should now be able to view your screen.